Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LOL - First Guild - Insanity Guild Orbis Party Quest

As suggested by StarLightMe, it was our first lol Orbis Party Quest....
Well.... since we are rather noobs in OPQ, with me never finished ONCE b4 in my lifetime, we decided to do it together... with all guildmates and friends...

But we were a little short handed actually... so we still added 2 Strangers...

Guildmates present:

KnuckleStorm
NuahGouGou (PT leader, and highest level, and most experienced, with purple alluring eyes that matches her hat)
Tukisiro (Pardon me if I never spell you ign hoh... msg me and I will correct it later)
StarLightMe (who seems more experienced than I thought! wahhaa)

Strangers added:

a lvl 6x Pirate (don't want to mention ign cos he quit pt halfway... guess we are too noob for him)
a lvl 51 Sin (don't want to mention ign cos he quit pt halfway... guess we are too noob for him, we added him after the pirate quitted on us)
a spearwoman called ZhuZhu something (she was quite patient with us and accompanied us to the end... though I wasn't really around much)

....

Well... the thing is... I died after knocking into some lucidas... and was OHKOed... Oh well... back to 0% again... >.<

Hopefully can do somemore tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment