Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It is still a game after all.

As i was training one of my noobs. (My level 38 archer, anyone wants to help me please feel free to tell me. I will gladly accept. Hee)

I saw a very nice mega. A classic example of a very happy and joyous mapler who just enjoys playing maple. I decided to pm him/her to jiayou too. Not expecting a reply as I'm sure he would be flooded with private messages or BL or GL chat. But as you can see from the screenshot, he did reply me, which I think is really sweet.


I hope we can all follow his example. We all love playing maplestory.
Yes there will always be people out there to get on our badside. But always remember the reason we started playing maplestory in the first place. For most I hope its to relax, have fun and make new friends. Competition is always there in every game. Take it with a pinch of salt but do not get obsessed with it. This way I hope we can do our part to make the game we love playing an enjoyable one.

Let us all wish all Maplers in Maplestory a good and fruitfull day in Maple!
GO INSANITY! We rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment